Colourful carrot, capsicum and cabbage slaw 🥕
This salad comes straight from my family archive, just like mum and dad used to make it. After the beetroot and cabbage salad, it is my favourite. Once again, there is no mayo. As with all coleslaws, if you want to make it a bit creamier, you can always add some natural Procal Greek Yoghurt and you can also add some mustard or your favourite vinegar and olive oil combination.
- 1/4 savoy cabbage, grated
- 1 small red capsicum or bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients and mix well.