One Pan Salmon and Asparagus, with Lemon 🍋
This is my once a week simple salmon dish. Use any vegetables you like. You can even add small pieces of sweet potato because they cook so quickly. Make it yours!
Ingredients for 3-4 people
- 3 salmon fillets, with or without skin
- 3 bunches asparagus (18 spears), woody ends removed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 1/2 bunch spring onions (greens included), chopped roughly
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced (or 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle the spring onions in an oven tray and place the salmon, asparagus and capsicum on top.
- Season everything with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parsley and put the slices of lemon on top of the salmon pieces
- Sprinkle with parsley
- Drizzle liberally with extra virgin olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins at 220 C
Serve with rice 😋