Brussels Sprouts to Love 💚
I have always loved Brussels sprouts but if you are one of those people that has never liked them, please give roasted Brussels sprouts a chance 🙏🏼
If you enjoy making this recipe, please comment at the end of this page or share with good friends.
Brussels sprouts- approx 1 kg for 8 people
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 lemon, zest
4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
Chilli flakes (optional)
- Trim and cut Brussels sprouts in half. Remove any damaged leaves.
- Wash well, drain and pat dry.
- Toss with oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper, either in a large mixing bowl or directly on the roasting pan itself.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out in an even layer on your pan.
- Pop them in the oven at 200 C and roast them for about 10 mins before adding the grated parmesan. Continue roasting for another 10-15 mins, or until they are browned a bit on the top and bottom and nice and crispy.
Tips and tricks
If your sprouts are on the smaller side, they may cook much faster, so be sure to keep an eye out for them. Don't worry if the leaves fall off the sprouts because they will be yummy to eat too