Broccolini, pea, spinach and mint salad🍃
I love all the flavours in this Neil Perry vegetable dish. Of course it's simple to prepare and looks great on the table.
In my opinion, you don't need to have the lambs leaf, or even the spinach, if you don't have it on hand. The broccolini, peas and mint are the "hero" vegetables.
I always cook with fresh peas because that's what we sell and that's all l know, but if you are comfortable with cooking with frozen peas, please do so.
We have a beautiful customer who is actually a pea addict. She sees peas and has to buy them and eat them on the spot. I was like that with peas when l was little too, so l can relate. I could be seen sitting on the step at the front of our shop, shelling and eating peas non stop. Now l get cravings for carrots. What's your vegetable craving?🍃
- 250g fresh peas in their pod
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 100g baby spinach
- handful mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100g soft goat's cheese or feta, crumbled
You can substitute the cheese for your favourite cheese like grilled haloumi, shaved parmesan or pecorino. Add the dressing just before you are ready to serve.
Order This Dish With One Click
Ingredients that will be added:
- 1 Peas - Shelled (200g)
- 2 bunch Broccolini
- 1 Baby Spinach (200g)
- 1 bunch Mint
- 1 Meredith Goats Cheese 320g
- 1 Chef's Choice Himalayan Pink Rock Salt with Grinder 200g
- 1 Chef's Choice Organic Whole Black Pepper with Grinder 100g
- 1 PGF Premium Red Wine Vinegar 250mL
- 1 Minos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml